الجمعة، 26 فبراير 2010















You'll always be in my life







Even if I'm not in your life





Because you're in my memory





You, will you remember me





And before you set me free





Oh listen please





Somebody wants you





Somebody needs you





Somebody dreams about you every single night





Somebody can't breath without you, it's lonely





Somebody hopes someday you will see





That Somebody's Me..






هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. When you said, "I love you,"
    I went over the moon.
    My heart sang its glory,
    The stars sang in tune.
    As when with a word
    God brought forth light,
    So with these words
    You ended my night.

    So with these words
    You made something new:
    A bond of devotion
    Between me and you.

    How powerful words
    To shape who we are!
    We ponder in silence;
    Our words cross a bar.

    Your words crossed a threshold
    And entered the past,
    Yet they have created
    A world that will last.
    TS

    ردحذف